If you’re like me, then you are a homebody with a penchant for home decor. After all, splurging on household items will not only give others a glimpse of your style when they walk into your home, but it will also make your home a place to be yourself.
- For all those who love to experiment in the kitchen, bring back a classy, vintage feel, with these fun aprons that’ll have you feeling like Marilyn Monroe… if she liked to cook, that is.
- Perhaps, you’ve had a long day, and all you want to do is clear your head with a nice bubble bath. Aromatic candles are a nice touch if you want to achieve that tranquil state.
- Instead of piling up your bags, choose the pattern of Handy Hold All that you’d like and Voilà! It’ll be easier to pick out the perfect bag for your outfit, once they’re not all stacked on top of each other.
- Memories that are picture perfect deserve to be framed in something elegant, such as these frames that double as vases.
- Since I’m very conscious about “going green”, I feel guilty when I pick up a take-out menu from a restaurant, lose it, and then repeat the process, over and over again. A menu organizer is not only convenient for me, but also for the restaurants I seem to be taking too many menus from! It comes in handy when I have a “Girls’ Night In” and my friends are itching to order food as soon as they arrive.